If you have sufficient cloud storage on OneDrive (Microsoft provides the first 5GB for free), you can manually upload your music library to OneDrive by following these steps:
- Using Windows File Explorer, locate your iTunes Music folder. For Windows 7 and Windows 10 users, the default location is usually on C:/users/your username/Music
- Right click on the iTunes folder and select Copy
- On Windows 10, select the Start button, search for OneDrive and open it
- On Windows 7, under Programs, select Microsoft OneDrive
- If you haven't previously logged into OneDrive, enter your personal or work/school account info and select Sign in
- Your OneDrive folders should now be visible on Windows File Explorer.
- Right click on the OneDrive folder where you want to store a copy of your iTunes music and select Paste
- A copy of your iTunes music folder will be synced to OneDrive.
- Once the iTunes music folder has been successfully uploaded to OneDrive, you can use CloudPlayer or CloudPlayer Platinum on your Android to stream or download your music directly to your phone or tablet.
Article is closed for comments.