I just spent a long time in CloudPlayer Platinum organizing my library. Changing albums names, artists, and mostly artist and album art.
Only just now did I see Twist Pass is an option. I have some questions
1. If I subscribe to Twist Pass, will all the edits I made on my phone BEFORE adding Twist Pass be synced to the cloud? or will only changes made AFTER adding Twist Pass be synced to the cloud? I'd love to have all that work saved
2. Does album art get synced to the cloud or just the text-based metadata?
3. Does artist image get synced to the cloud as well?
4. Does Twist Pass actually edit the underlying files on the cloud (ie, so that any program will recognize the changes)? or does it keep a change list in a format that only Double Twist products access and understand?
5. I presume any syncing done by Twist Pass remains if a subscription is cancelled but please confirm.
Please sign in to leave a comment.