There is a known issue where the Sync box is not selectable when Windows scaling is set to 200%.
We'll be resolving this in an upcoming release, but in the meantime you can do one of the following:
- Try temporarily switching to 125% or 100% scaling, select the "Sync music" option, then switch back to your original scaling settings. Here's a 3rd party help page on how to change scaling in Windows:
- Alternatively, if you don't want to change your dpi settings, do the following steps:
- Check the "Import new music and playlists" box
- Press the Space key to uncheck it
- Press Shift-Tab (press and hold the Shift key, then press the Tab key)
- Press Space again and the "Sync music" box should now be checked